This can be done by completing any of the following:
- eliminate unwanted mailings by calling sender’s 800 number or writing “refused” on first class mail,
- eliminate duplicate mailings and subscriptions by returning labels to the sender requesting that all but one be removed,
- for bulk mail request removal of name and write “refused” on first class mail,
- purge your own mailing lists to eliminate duplication, and
- re-use envelopes you have received by covering up the old address and postage, and affixing new information.