Sprinkler Spray Nozzles
- Replace broken spray nozzles and/or drip emitters.
- Adjust misaligned spray nozzles that cause overspray to hardscape areas such as pathways, patios, or driveways.
- Reduce overspray by using appropriate spray nozzles.
- Regularly check for leaking valves or broken irrigation pipes and repair immediately.
- Maintain landscape to ensure nozzle spray patterns are not blocked by plant material such as trees or tall shrubs.
- Refer to SFPUC Water-Wise Gardening for San Francisco Guidebook
- Participate in a free SFPUC Water-Wise Business Evaluation.
- Comply with the requirements of San Francisco's Water Efficient Irrigation Ordinance when installing or modifying 1,000 sqft or more of landscaping.